Montrela Inc.

Montrela Inc. - One Stop Business Solutions

Home Temporary Spousal Sponsorship

Temporary Spousal Sponsorship


  • Must have a Temporary Resident Visa to sponsor your spouse or kids. Eg. A student, worker etc.
  • Enough funds to support the family.
  • Strong country and home ties in order to convince the Visa Officer that you would be returning back to your country.

A police clearance showing that you have no criminal records.