Montrela Inc.

Montrela Inc. - One Stop Business Solutions

Home Sports Programs

Sports Programs

If you are an experienced sports referee or official here is your chance to migrate to Canada. Canada is in need of sports skilled workers. You can migrate via Federal Skilled Worker Visa, The Federal Skilled Trades Visa, on the Canada Experience Class Pathway or on a Provincial Nominee Program.

Sports officials and referees are still in high demand across Canada from both a National and Provincial basis.


  • Should have been working more than a year as a full time in the particular field of job.
  • Ensure to have your qualifications or credentials relevant to your job Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) certified.
  • Must complete the language test requirement.
  • Other relevant documents.


For further details please do contact as today…